You might be thinking…
- What are some tips for entry-level job candidates?
- How do I compete with another who is more qualified than me for the same position?
- Are there ways to get a job through networking?
- I’m from overseas and my work experience is mainly in my job back in my home country. How can I make that valuable to my future employers here?
- If everyone else is applying for jobs through the job ads, are there other ways to go about it?
- If I’ve been fired from my previous position, what should I say if the interviewer asks about it?
- How do I make and leave a strong and lasting impression with potential employers?
…and we know that the job application process isn’t easy, so you can use as much help as you can get. Submit your career questions below and we will get an industry professional to help you answer them.